WHY USE A REALTOR WHEN BUYING OR SELLING A HOME?
- A Realtor has easy access to information to assist you in making
the right decisions. They are committed to provide personalized
service to their custormers and clients, and are informed about
financing options, the hosuing market, commercial and investment
- A Realtor can tell you about financing, and what personal and financial data is need when you apply for a loan
- The Realtor association allows Realtors the opportunity of
specializing in a certain area of the industry and has the epertise you
need in the area of real estate you want
- The Realtor has the ability to negotiate the best possible prices for you and get you all that you deserve.
- The Realtor has the knowledge of schools, neighborhoods, as well as everything you need to know about the Pratt area
- Access to the Multi-List service to keep you informed about new listings the minute they come on the market
|TIPS FOR FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
Here are some links to help in your research
- Start shoring up your credit now!
- Aim for a home you can truly afford
- Get a Realtor. It really helps!